By applying to become a Swiss Influencer Newcomer via an Instagram post with a given hashtag, you accept the following conditions of participation.
- the organizer is the Swiss Influencer Award AG (SIA), Denkmalstrasse 1, CH-6006 Lucerne.
- several application posts / stories are possible per person.
- the participation for different “Challenges” is allowed.
- all natural persons residing in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are eligible to participate. Participation is only possible from the age of 16.
- only those persons are eligible to participate who register via our homepage and, for example, make a post mentioning the corresponding hashtag or the named accounts or fulfill the desired action.
- the winners will be determined among all participants by sponsor decision. No information will be given about the decision.
- applicants who are NOT able to participate in the award night in person must be excluded from the election for technical production reasons.
- a possible prize (a “prize” means admission to the next stage of the selection process) will be forfeited if the winner does not respond to the prize notification within three working days or has not provided correct or complete address details. This includes invalid email addresses.
- In order for us to find your posts, stories and TikToks, you must always tag/tag our profile @swissinfluenceraward. ALL hashtags and tags must be used according to each challenge. #SSIAnewcomer2023 @swissinfluenceraward
- if you make Instagram stories, then you have to save them as highlights in a folder “SSIA2023”. This is the only way we can find them after 24 hours have passed. If you participate via Instagram, then your profile must be public.
- All posts made between 02/01/2023 and 09/30/2023 will be considered. Everything you posted must remain online until the end of November 2023.
- The challenge winners will be notified in time. Each winner is automatically nominated for the Smile Swiss Influencer Award in the category “Newcomer 2023” and will be invited to the final.
- the prize is not transferable. SSIA disclaims any liability for the sponsor prizes.
- SSIA is entitled to make changes to the selection process at any time.
- no correspondence will be entered into. The legal process is excluded.
- should individual clauses be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining clauses remains unaffected. The exclusive applicable law is the law of Switzerland.
- THIS COMPETITION IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM AND IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ORGANISED BY INSTAGRAM. BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION, ALL ENTRANTS RELEASE INSTAGRAM FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION. INSTAGRAM IS NOT AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS ELECTION.
Each entrant agrees to the processing of their personal data in connection with this competition. The data will be collected by Swiss Influencer AG and used for the draw and, in the event of a win/continue, for contact purposes. The data collected in the course of participation will be treated confidentially in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection laws and will only be shared with third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the prize/continuation. In the event of winning, their name may be published on the SSIA website, social media and in press releases.